Wedding Venues in Florida – The Ultimate Guide to South Florida Wedding Venues
Written by Angela Strauman for Clane Gessel Studio
Ready to start planning your Florida wedding but unsure where to start? Let us tell you – start with the venue! We’ve traveled the entire state and back and have compiled a list of our top wedding venues in Florida just for you! Here’s to you and taking your next stress-free steps in finding options for the perfect wedding venues in Florida to host your special day! Here’s our list of top 7 wedding venues in Florida:
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens – This house is one of our absolute favorite places, not only in the state but in the entire world. Now, I know what you’re thinking, “isn’t that a little dramatic?” I mean…sure, but this mansion is truly a masterpiece. The Vizcaya house was built in 1916 during a time in history where it was incredibly challenging to get materials due to the World Wars. Combining fashion with different architecture from around the world, James Deering created this winter house, built on 43 acres with luxurious, expansive gardens, and incredible event spaces. With an incredibly in-depth history, hosting 54 architecturally stunning rooms that are kept in top shape, this venue should definitely be at the top of your list for wedding venues in Florida. Vizcaya is the epitome of an elegant venue, straight out of a fairytale and is the perfect place to have your exquisite wedding.
- The Breakers Palm Beach – Located on the sunny shores of Palm Beach Florida, this romantic venue will have you and your guests wrapped up in all of the amenities and beauty the Breakers has to offer. Styled by over 75 artesians that were brought in to add european luxurious, architectural flair in 1926, this hotel is home to a lobby spanning 200 feet and a plethora of sophisticated paintings that can still be seen today. With a focus on green initiative, and an incredible array of amenities including: golf courses, beach clubs, shops, tennis courts, restaurants, complimentary chauffeured house service, and more, you and your guests will be well cared for during your stay. Your wedding is going to be the embodiment of luxury and extravagance at The Breakers Palm Beach.
- Four Seasons West Palm Beach – An extravagant indoor ballroom or refined outdoor beach wedding awaits you at the only five star resort on Palm Beach Island. With beach front dining, a five star spa, and a private jet if you so choose, the epitome of elegance and style awaits you at one of the most fantastic wedding venues in Florida. Also to note, Four Seasons has a “one wedding at a time” policy, creating a highly personalized, cared for, and stylized atmosphere for you and your guests. Your wedding will be the main event at Four Seasons West Palm Beach.
- Miami Faena – Located directly on Miami Beach, surrounded by lavish dining, fine art galleries, and top designer shopping, this five star resort is certain to produce the extravagant experience of luxury for you and your guests during your wedding. From a lush spa with a variety of choices, combining modern techniques and holistic healing, as well as top entertainment, and other upscale, high-end amenities, you and your guests are certain to be well taken care of and rejuvenated for your special day. As one of many wedding venues in Florida, Miami Faena should be at the top of your list if you are looking for unapologetic luxury and extravagance.
- Ritz Carlton Naples – They say seeing is believing – well, I’m not sure who said that, but as soon as you step foot on the Ritz Carlton Naples, you are certain to believe this is a top choice, if not THE choice as far as wedding venues in Florida go. Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, this beautiful and elegant resort is home to 447 luxury guest rooms, two 18-hole championship golf courses, complimentary fitness center, a relaxing spa with 30 rooms and wellness programs, a heated outdoor pool, and many more amenities you can check out here. During the wedding planning process and the wedding itself, the staff works efficiently and tirelessly with you, to create the wedding of your dreams. You can choose from many flexible wedding backdrops such as a luxurious ballroom, dazzling beachfront, an exquisite tea garden, and more, as options for hosting your wedding. Whether it be intimate or extravagant, you will be well taken care of at the Ritz Carlton Naples.
- The White Room – Dreaming of a rooftop wedding in St. Augustine overlooking the Matanzas River and the North Atlantic Ocean? Grounded in environmentally sustainable practice, this female owned company and venue, The White Room, could be the perfect fit for you. As one of our top 7 wedding venues in Florida, this one takes the cake as far as doing good and giving back to the community. The White Room actively and annually donates time and money to helping causes that are close to their heart such as Alpha Omega Miracle, St. Jude’s Children Research Hospital, as well as St. Johns County Council on aging – to name a few. Over the years, this elegant building went from being home to the largest department store in 1888, when it was built, to a Wax museum, as well as the Plaza Hotel. Now this historic landmark’s refurbished rooms with exposed brick, stunning ballroom, luxurious high ceilings, elegant wedding suites and more, will give you the intimate, sunset glow of your wedding dreams.
- The Entertainer – So, you want to do something different? We’ve got you. How about getting married on a boat? The Entertainer comes highly recommended by professionals in the wedding industry as far as a wedding on the water goes. Seeing as it is a boat, there is a limit to how many people can come to your wedding. The Entertainer’s capacity is 40 people, making this venue the perfect choice for your intimate wedding. With air conditioning, heating, and a fully enclosed dining area, despite any weather that may befall your special day, this yacht is prepared, and your wedding will go off without a hitch. So, if you want to keep it smaller, we highly recommend keeping this luxurious venue at the top of your list for wedding venues in Florida.
Looking for more answers on all things wedding? Check out our other blog posts to help organize your thoughts, plan your wedding, and find the best wedding planner and other information on and about the wedding biz!